Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Recommendation for excellent Trekking guide prashant Tamang.

Hello !  my name is Andrew peak,originally from Canada, but currently living in Bangkok as an English teacher.
I have been to Langtang Base Camp Trekking for  8/ 14 days, Bhotkoshi River Rafting 2 days trip, Chitwan Wildlife Jungle Safari 2 nights 3 days and finally Gosaikund Frozan Lakes passed instant Trekking  for 14 days with trekking guide Prashant Tamang.E-mail at him; pkr.prashant@gmail.com,
tamang_prashant@yahoo.ca
I went during last November / December 2008. His Team arranged for air tickets, transportation, Hotels, and Pokhara and the Tea House Treks, I close his service based on the recommendation of some of  my good friends who had trekked with him several times before. I was not disapointed.
Although he is young energetic, prashant has a lot of experience with Trekking, He knows the trails inside  out and the people involed in the tourism industry at various levels. and He is a good Organiser. He made all the necessary arrangements for the trips in a very professional way.He also speak English well. and is very generous.He is knowledgeble about Nepal and India Sikkim and Darjeeling State from many prospectives, so apart from being a good guide, He is a pleasant companion and I learned a lot about the Local Culture while talking to him. I recommend that you use him as a guide and use his service.you will be glad you did.
So, If you are looking for a Trekking and Adventures guide, I suggest you hire him to service you for your various adventure activities.
Best Wishes and happy Travelling to Nepal. I love Nepal and I m thinking of going back for Annapurna Trekking  some day.
I am happy to share my very positive experience on trekking , Visiting Nepal was an experience that I will never forget.
prashant Tamang.
Blogger,  pkrprashant.blogspot.com
cell no; +977-9803983008.
Nepal,KTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment